Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair colouring...?

At the moment I have dyed dark brown hair... and i want to have an aqua colour put in my hair... but obviously for it to show properly.. my hair will need to be bleached or colour-stripped or something..



So what will that do to my hair.. like ho damaged will it be?



And also would something like Vo5 Hot oil help it recover or owt?



Thanks.



Hair colouring...?

If you are going to do the aqua colour underneath some hair i would recommened you bleach it but not right to the roots....



Its mainly the roots which are effected by the bleach althought your hair will have some damage...



If your going to dye your hair where the roots will be noticable i would recommened you buy the bleach from somewhere like "sallys"



There is some very good colour products (other than bleach) that not only dye your hair but conditions it also - the is "stargazer" and "fudge" they do millions of colours and are not overly expensive :o)



Good luck



Hair colouring...?

when i dye my hair i put hot oil in it and my hairs fine, plus i dye it all the time =]



Hair colouring...?

I dye and straighten my hair all the time and Vo5 Hotoil works well



Hair colouring...?

vo5 or deep condition should do the trick as long as it's done properly the hair shouldn't be too damaged....



Hair colouring...?

Hot oil is actually really good, works on my hair when its dried out after colouring. Good luck sure your hair will look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment