Thursday, October 8, 2009

How to do my hair?

I have very fine blonde hair, which traditionally i shave very short but after a good couple of months of nagging from the missus i have decided ( or she has decided for me) to grow it longer. I would like it messy/spikey but have no clue when it comes to best products to use or how to style it. Also is there a way to bulk out my fine hair so people dont take the piss saying im going bald - alot of my scalp tends to show because my hair is that fine, although there is a full head of hair - honest haha



How to do my hair?

my hair is ver fine to and i rinse my hair with 1 egg yolk, lime juice,and olive oil and it gives my hair volume and shine so i dont need to oil it and wear it down since its already thin and limp



How to do my hair?

It's you hair do what you want with it,



Be free let your hair down now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment