Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair Pic??

Im getting my hair cut. I want it to be layered at an angel so that the front is shorter than the back but I cant find any good pictures to show my hair stylist does anybody have a good link to a picture of this style or at least a hair style website so I can think of some other ideas??



Hair Pic??

um no. but i do no if you type some in google it will come up.



Hair Pic??

Jenny McCarthy has that haircut and it is really really cute! Look at these pics and maybe print them off and show them to your hairstylist. No wait...I just looked and misread your question. You want your hair the opposite of Jenny's. Oh well, if you change your mind, go look at the pics below:



http://www.pleasureunit.com/jenny/photos...

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete