Thursday, October 8, 2009

How important is a guys hair to girls (18-22) ?

I like to think of myself as an attractive guy...but over the past year or so the corners of my forhead have receeded a bit. This is an actor who has a lot more thinning overall and more recession but its an idea: http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo....



Right now my hair's buzzed short, I wanna try and grow it out but I have straight hair and its kinda boring...anyways I've been going out a lot because I just got out of a long relationship but I find myself wearing hats, not to consciously hide my hair but cause I always have and its a good look sometimes. I'm actually kind seeing a girl (not that serious but we've hung out multiple times) and I just realized she hasn't even seen my hair, now im nervous to show her . Does a guys hairline have to be straight to be attractive to girls in their early 20s?? I have a lot else going on for me..but does the hair ruin it?



How important is a guys hair to girls (18-22) ?

When I met my husband exactly 10 years ago, he was in his early twenties (as was I) and he already had a slight receeding hairline. I'll be honest - I wasn't blind - I noticed it right away. It didn't bother him and it certainly didn't bother me either. He was funny, honest, kind-hearted, driven and we clicked. That was all that mattered to me. We've been married 8 years this year. You should see him now! He's not too far from the Yul Brynner look! And you know what? I think he's sexier for it!



The only way your hair can ruin it for you is if you obsess about it and start doing weird things to "improve" it...(read: hiding under a wig, spray-hair, going for transplants etc)



Honey, any girl who rejects you for your hair isn't the girl for you. Good luck!



PS Jason Statham is HOT!



How important is a guys hair to girls (18-22) ?

Honestly, don't worry about it. It sounds like she likes you and your hair shouldn't really matter. It doesn't sound like it's BUTT-UGLY. She might think it's cute. You're really stressing over nothing. Good luck.



How important is a guys hair to girls (18-22) ?

i don't really care about a guys hair i think you should know that you have no reason to be self conscious, also wearing a hat all the time holds in heat and actually makes your hair fall out because the excess heat kills the hair-follices.



but NO hair is not a big deal hello...Shawn Connery, i am 22 and i would do him, hair has no bearing for me, and i am sure most any chick would say the same thing...hott is hott hair or not.



so loose the hat and JUST BE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment