Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's time to change my hair again. Suggestions?

I've got naturally curly hair that's almost black. For the past couple years I've been getting it highlighted and dyed all over with varying shades of red, so now the top of my hair is a brownish/dark blond color (because the stylist has to bleach my hair out first to get the dye to show up, because my hair's so dark) while the bottom's black. I'm tired of the reddish/blondish look and I'm thinking of doing something wilder. Besides that, I've got rosacea and otherwise pale skin, so I don't need to emphasize the redness of my face with even redder hair.



I'm thinking of putting in a couple thick blue or purple chunks next. Can they actually do that in your typical neighborhood salon, or am I going to have to go to one of the pricier joints like Regis or something? About how much would something like that cost (my hair is a little past my shoulders, but very thick)?



And if any of you have done something similarly crazy with your hair, how'd it turn out and how long did it last?



It's time to change my hair again. Suggestions?

I know you want suggestions about how to style your hair but I think that you should stop dying it or your gonna damage your hair and have to cute it out or it's gonna fall out

No comments:

Post a Comment