Thursday, July 30, 2009

What is the best way to put a rinse in your hair?

I have dark reddish brown hair and I have been trying to use a rinse to change my haircolor. I can't get the hair color to show up very well. What is the best way to put it in. BTW I am using black. Oh and is it possible to color all my hair black?



Thanks



What is the best way to put a rinse in your hair?

A RINSE will not CHANGE your hair color...a rinse will COAT your hair strands with another color. In other words your existing color + the rinse color="new" color. In order to lighten your hair you MUST use a PERMANENT hair color product...and BTW now that you put in BLACK you will NOT get it out unless it fades out over time or you bleach it out. PLEASE don't be a HAIR VICTIM--GET professional service...unless one is VERY artistically inclined or can do hours of research most do-it-yourselfers only end up looking like VICTIMS and a fashion violators! PLEESE, at least GO SEE A PROFESSIONAL FOR ADVICE AND CONSULTATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment