Sunday, July 26, 2009

What hair for my face shape?? (pics?)?

What shape would you say my face is?? I know the fringe makes it hard to tell but at least guess xP



Also can you recomend any hair styles, please show a picture



I was looking at hair like this



http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/...



http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/...



Me-



http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/...



http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/...



*My school doesn't allow us to dye out hair un-natural colors



What hair for my face shape?? (pics?)?

dark brown, chocolate brown



first picture would look great



i love scene hair:)



What hair for my face shape?? (pics?)?

You have like a square/heart shaped face...



those hairstyles would be "ok", but your hair now is goregous



What hair for my face shape?? (pics?)?

From the pictures, it looks like you have a round face. Both of the hairstyles that you were looking at would look cute on your face.



What hair for my face shape?? (pics?)?

Don't change your hair. You're beautiful. Don't do that.



~閳绢殑



What hair for my face shape?? (pics?)?

I would say a darker color and maybe a cute bob.



What hair for my face shape?? (pics?)?

the second picture thats not you is sooo cute. you should get ur hair like that =]]



What hair for my face shape?? (pics?)?

Maybe the 2nd hair style.



What hair for my face shape?? (pics?)?

my friend has that haircut !



personally, i don't think its that greaaat



but on you i think it'd be pretty hot.



um i think you have a diamond/heart shaped face



p.s your school is stricttt..



What hair for my face shape?? (pics?)?

You are SO cute!! I like the first pic of hair (the black hair), because you are so young, I would keep the long look - it suits you. By the way, you have what's called a Heart-Shaped Face, so the layered look is always good for that. Make sure the stylist frames your face and don't have your bangs too long - they hide your pretty face. Good luck!



What hair for my face shape?? (pics?)?

print a pic of the hairstle u set your eyes on then go to the salon and ask them to do the same but with edginess and a different colour that wont be noticed but will b different



What hair for my face shape?? (pics?)?

if your looking for something different you should still go for the scene look but maybe shorter? I think it would look great

No comments:

Post a Comment