Thursday, July 30, 2009

Looking for a good hair dye?

at the end of the summer, I wanna dye my hair purple, but I have very dark brown hair, and i'd rather not have to lighten it. so can anyone suggest a hair dye that is fairly cheap and powerful enough to show thru my dark hair?



http://www.flickr.com/photos/9316971@N07...



this is a very bad picture of me, but my hair is the brown blob on the pillow, just so you can get an idea how dark it is



Looking for a good hair dye?

USE LOREAL



Looking for a good hair dye?

LOREAL DOESNT HAVE PURPLE HAIR DYE! Report It



Looking for a good hair dye?

depends on how dark you want to go.. do you want it perment. Don't buy the box kit for walmat.. more than likely it won't stay.. I would find a sallies or a place that sells professional color and get 20 volume. if want a dark purple then you will be fine. Places like sallies will have color for dark hair. Also you can try Hot topic.



Looking for a good hair dye?

You could buy the spray on color or try Sally's Salon. There is also veggie dye's. Most of the dye's that don't bleach "n" color will come out dark purple. The spray on will be a little lighter but washes out quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment