Tuesday, July 28, 2009

There is always hair on my legs!!! I need to get rid of it!!?

Hi



You can always sse hair on my legs!! this normally doesnt bother me but iam going to a wedding in a few weeks and my legs will be out.



I shave, but you can still see stuble



i used to use hair removal cream but the smeel makes me heave and i am not goin though that in the name of beuaty. lol



I am too much of a wimp to try epilating



I am not sure about waxing..



and i have dark hair soo it shows really badly..



:(



please give me more opitions



and please answer this too.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



There is always hair on my legs!!! I need to get rid of it!!?

idk any more options cuz theres no mgical way to remove it



waxing sounds best for you



i get my laegs waxed and yes it hurts but its definately worth it



just get it done a couple days before so its not red



waxing gets hair from the root, thats why it takes longer to grow back. and then you wont see the dark stuble



:]



There is always hair on my legs!!! I need to get rid of it!!?

shave



wax



There is always hair on my legs!!! I need to get rid of it!!?

go to ur doctor and ask him whats wrong



or just try and wax it off



There is always hair on my legs!!! I need to get rid of it!!?

Maybe use a hair bleaching kit, that way the stubble will be less noticeable.



There is always hair on my legs!!! I need to get rid of it!!?

use nair! it works really well and smells nice. =]



There is always hair on my legs!!! I need to get rid of it!!?

sounds like waxing is your only option...



There is always hair on my legs!!! I need to get rid of it!!?

Go to a salon and talk to a professional.



There is always hair on my legs!!! I need to get rid of it!!?

Wax definitely, hurts a little but you arer woman!! If we can give birth we can wax, do it yourself it's a lot cheaper. You shave you can wax.



There is always hair on my legs!!! I need to get rid of it!!?

Be sure about waxing, it's probably your only option. no I think joy is right bleaching sounds like it could work.



There is always hair on my legs!!! I need to get rid of it!!?

good luck on that!! I'm happi for whoever gets married!!



There is always hair on my legs!!! I need to get rid of it!!?

oh I had the same problem. try soap and a razor. That works great but you have to do it daily. Or just take duct tape and put it on your leg and then rip it off. both of those work for me. xD



There is always hair on my legs!!! I need to get rid of it!!?

there shouldn't be stubble if you use a good razor. use venus they work great. make sure it has a new head every couple of weeks.



and shave in a hot bath/shower...makes it a closer shave.



There is always hair on my legs!!! I need to get rid of it!!?

Ohh boo-hooo,...well dont forget the hair in your nose too.



I always have to.



There is always hair on my legs!!! I need to get rid of it!!?

If you really wanna get rid of it, laser it. I'm a boy, I don't understand anything about it, but I've heard you can laser it so that it doesn't come back.



But I think there's some negative sides to lasering, don't ask me. Go learn about it.



There is always hair on my legs!!! I need to get rid of it!!?

Although you're "not sure about waxing", it really doesn't hurt as much as you might worry that it will. Get your legs waxed the day before the wedding, and you'll be fine!



You named all the possible things you can do, so don't wimp out of what you have left... just try waxing a few weeks before the wedding and check out your legs the next day to see if they look okay. If they're hair-free, get them waxed again the day before the wedding. If not, try something else. You never know how much something can help you until you try it.



HOpe IT HElped, and GOOD LUCK!



There is always hair on my legs!!! I need to get rid of it!!?

Well then there's not much left to do then if you shaved,used hair removel,and wont wax.Then there's not much for me to tell you.So idk.



There is always hair on my legs!!! I need to get rid of it!!?

before your wedding try to use a daily moisturizer for your legs, then shave them 2 days before it



try soaking your legs in warm water for at least 10 min, then shave them with a good shaver. it should help becuase the water will make yur hair softer to shave.



after, splash cold water on the legs to close the pores.



then to keep your hair soft, apply cream with salicylic acid or a daily moisturizer cream. which ever works best :)



congrats to your weddiing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment