Sunday, July 26, 2009

Should I get a hair cut? (360 Pic)?

Should I get my hair shortened, or keep it the way it is? I normally let it grow a bit longer, but my friends say that I would look better with shorter hair. Any suggestions xD?



http://au.360.yahoo.com/profile-4YIGcvci...



There's a pic of me from my 360 section thingy



If your going to suggest a hair style with short hair, can you please show me pics (I'm hair illiterate).



Sorry if the picture is a bit fuzzled..



Should I get a hair cut? (360 Pic)?

It looks good the way it is.



Should I get a hair cut? (360 Pic)?

i like the shaggy look on you.



Should I get a hair cut? (360 Pic)?

yes, cut your hair, you are the human version of chewbacca



Should I get a hair cut? (360 Pic)?

i Think that it will be better if u groom ur hair.



Go to barber shop and ask the barber to give u a spiked cut, like the one where u pull back hair and it will look pointed to the top, it will give u a sharp look and its stylish



trush me :)



Should I get a hair cut? (360 Pic)?

one word. hairbrush



Should I get a hair cut? (360 Pic)?

i don't think so.



Should I get a hair cut? (360 Pic)?

Your hair doesn't look that bad now. You kinda have that shaggy look going on. If you wanted to go shorter though I wouldn't see it looking too bad either. You may just have to get use to it! =)



Should I get a hair cut? (360 Pic)?

i actually think you should keep it, maybe grow it longer.



but if you can't see anything, go ahead and get a trim :)



Should I get a hair cut? (360 Pic)?

I love your hair the way it is! Your hair is already short, why do you need to cut it?



It always makes me sad when a guy with nice long hair goes and cuts it...



Should I get a hair cut? (360 Pic)?

sorry but ur ugly and plus mayb u do look a little better with shortter hair



Should I get a hair cut? (360 Pic)?

You look okay like that. But you might look better with short hair. So, try cutting your hair a bit shorter to see if it makes a difference.



Should I get a hair cut? (360 Pic)?

i like your hair how it is right now!



Should I get a hair cut? (360 Pic)?

cut it shorter an make ur avator indian like u r



Should I get a hair cut? (360 Pic)?

...



I don't know...



Alls I know is, you don't look so very evil here. ^_^



Well, you could go with either. But, ehhhhhhhhhhhhh, ehm, uhhhhhhhhhh... psh.



Usually I like guys with long hair (I would like to force my brother to grow his hair out, but unfortunately, he's 6 years and 1 foot higher than me). But, it seems to me that this might suit you better: http://www.cctv.com/program/e_documentar...



Or, but somewhat less to my liking, this:



http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/2420/...



However, that guy (in the first) has got straight hair. Hmm.



If you wanted, you could grow your hair out like this:



http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/ema...



Well, I still like the first link best. :D



Should I get a hair cut? (360 Pic)?

tell your hairdresser that you want to have a "ravencut" that's how it is called, that's a cool hairstyle and i think it's good for you



lolz! don't blame me if you won't like it, sorry don't have any pics of that



i had that haircut before, and i got positive comments from everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment