Thursday, July 23, 2009

Did you notice how much Sir Paul McCartney has aged? I love his songs, but shouldn't his hair m

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/071017/photo...



Don't you think he would look younger if his hair was a little closer to its natural color? It looks like the implanted hair is showing too - look at the sideburns... Money can't buy you love, but shouldn't it be able to disquise his age a little better?



Did you notice how much Sir Paul McCartney has aged? I love his songs, but shouldn't his hair match his brows?

I think he has been an embarrassment for about 20 years.



In trying to look younger he now looks like somebody's little old auntie.



As for the music, I plugged my ears at the first hearing of "Ebony and Ivory," an excruciating experience. I can't believe ANYBODY wants to attend his concerts.



Did you notice how much Sir Paul McCartney has aged? I love his songs, but shouldn't his hair match his brows?

That's why he married a very young woman, it's the typical old man's syndrome: they want to stay young by marrying a young person (or trophy wife as they call them). His personal stylist must do something about his eye brows.....

No comments:

Post a Comment