Sunday, July 26, 2009

Does anyone know of hair dye that you don't have to bleach your hair before using?

Yeah, so. For the longest time I've wanted to dye my hair a nice cool colour such as pink or blue, but one problem - my mother won't let me bleach. So I was wondering, by any chance would anyone know of dye that you don't have to bleach your hair for it to show up? I already know of L'Oreal's Colour Rays, but those are for streaking and stuff, and you aren't supposed to get it on your scalp. So I can't do my full hair. And if it helps any, my natural colour is a medium brown. I'd love you forever if you help me out. Thank you.



Does anyone know of hair dye that you don't have to bleach your hair before using?

No. If it's semi permanent, and your hair is dark, you HAVE to bleach. Most colors like those don't come in permanent, and it's only permanent color that lightens your hair. You could try Garnier: http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_pr... which has great permanent colors that are different and cool (I personally LOVE the purplish one). You could try Manic Panic or even N'Rage hair color which bleaches as it dyes, but, other than that, you're out of luck. :(



They sell all those brands at Sally, by the way.



Does anyone know of hair dye that you don't have to bleach your hair before using?

Don't use manic panic... that stuff sucks. use Special Effects you can find it at hot topic. They last a long time and the colors are so awesome! But you have to bleach before. =(



You can't dye your hair a crazy color w/o bleaching...

No comments:

Post a Comment