Thursday, July 23, 2009

Help with choppy hair? Please answer!?

Ok I have actually, a couple of questions;



How do choppy layers and just choppy look different? Pics?



Also, I want to get my hair cut in a choppy style, and I was wondering if it would work with the kind of hair I have, and the shape of my face;



I have a ovalish-heart shaped face and brown, a little bit wavy hair, that's 14-16 inches long. I want to cut it to about 12 inches.



What do you think? Would that work? Can you give me pics that I can show to my hair stylist?



(I don't want scene hair, just choppy or choppy layers)



And if that hairstyle doesn't work with me, any other hairstyle reccomendations?



And last, if I get my hair cut like that, how much maintenance would it take to look nice? Would I have to buy a good straightener? Or could I work with a cheap one?



Anything else I should/could know?



Thanks so much!



Help with choppy hair? Please answer!?

www.ukhairdressers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment