Sunday, July 26, 2009

How do I make my hair shaggy and easy, i want to grow it out just a little bit longer, my hair is pr

I grew out my hair last year, its pritty straight, i tried to make it shagy but it didnt work. I have a cowlick in my right forehead area, it doesnt show unless my hair is short enough. I need to find good shampoo products that can make my hair shagy, and techniques i can do to keep it that way. I want it more like when you come out of the shower and you rub ur head very hard with the towl and its messy and a little shagy, i want to know a good way to do that and keep it dry, if you can held me, thank you so much. Ill send you picture to show you how my hair is really like, please, help!



How do I make my hair shaggy and easy, i want to grow it out just a little bit longer, my hair is prity strate

You could try a product by TIGI Bed Head called Mastermind, all you do is rub it in the hair when wet or for that dirty look you rub it in when dry! Good luck!



How do I make my hair shaggy and easy, i want to grow it out just a little bit longer, my hair is prity strate

You don't need to send me a pic.



First you need to have it layered. Use a clean shampoo to make sure you don't have build up on your hair to make it lighter.



Then use gel at the roots while it is wet. Even a product like vasoline would work. Sheer Blond has a tin of it. Can't remember the name, though. That stuff will keep your hair were you want it. It's basically like vasoline. Then let your hair air dry, but keep checking it so that you can arrange it as it drys. Spray it when done with a light spray and shake and go.



How do I make my hair shaggy and easy, i want to grow it out just a little bit longer, my hair is prity strate

get a razor haircut with 90 degree layers and texturize with inside layers (only on the ends for super fine hair). use pomade mixed with a hard holding paste in your hands and dab all over towel dryed (really towel dryed) hair. use diffuser on your blow dryer if you blow dry. shake , hairspray , and go.



i love this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment