Sunday, July 26, 2009

How should I style my hair for my graduation ball?

I want my hair put up for my grad ball, but am undecided on how... All up? Half up? Have some of it curled? I don't wanna spend too much at the hairdressers so don't want anything too ellaborate, but I also want more than just a french roll. Also, anyone know any websites that show different hair styles? All ideas welcome!



How should I style my hair for my graduation ball?

Posh pony tail - you can do it at home and it looks simple, beautiful but not like you've made too much effort



How should I style my hair for my graduation ball?

Depending on how long it is and how well you are, you can style it many ways. curl it, pony tail it on top of head and let some of the curls out for a soft effect. Go to a salon and just look for ideas, its free. If there is a beauty school, they do up-dos for a fraction of the cost and some do really nice up-dos.

No comments:

Post a Comment