Sunday, July 26, 2009

90's kids television show?

I am trying to think of this television show that I use to watch as a kid, and it's really bugging me because I can't remember it. I also don't remember much about it...



I remember some girl hosted the show, with blond hair and brown eyebrows.



And something with these little monsters or something, a blue and pink one...



That's ALL I remember, sorry for the lack of details. But 10 points are up for grab!



90's kids television show?

sounds like KidSongs, it was hosted by two young kids, Alexandra Palm was the girl, she was blonde, and the boy was Christian ( cant remember his last name), the blue creature was Billy Biggle, later on there was a pink one ( cant remember her name).



90's kids television show?

Clarissa Explains it All??

No comments:

Post a Comment