Sunday, July 26, 2009

Scene hair please help me!!?

im a girl im using my brothers account at the moment...shh he dunno...but n-e-wayz wile hes at his frends house wat he dunno wont hurt him! ok so my mom nose wat emo means, but doesnt no wat one looks like [even tho there is 1 living with her...ME!] so i want a scene haircut but wen if i say that my brother will say no way thats soo emo!!!!!! so should i say to my mom i want to do something funky with my hair and then show her a pic of a scene hair cut???



ok well answer that then if u have any suggestions plzz show me a pic of wat scene cut ud like to recommend [i have brown hair and im not dying it any multicolor!!]



please and thxx



Scene hair please help me!!?

You know your brother will see you asked this question and probably show your mom right?



Scene hair please help me!!?

try this, but instead of the blonde, put dark blue or purple



http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k158/g...

No comments:

Post a Comment