Sunday, July 26, 2009

Best hair dye for a red head?

My hair is a light red right now more of a strawberry blonde with more red than blonde i want to dye my hair but when you look at the results on hair dye it doesnt show the results for a red head what dye would be best to dye my hair a light brown color? Thanks!!!!



Best hair dye for a red head?

I would play it safe and get it done professionally, trust me, I've have my hair turn out green before!



Best hair dye for a red head?

If you're a red head who also has pale skin and freckles then I wouldn't go for something too dark, as you'll look like Morticia Adams. Go more blonde!



Best hair dye for a red head?

use a temporary hair wash before you dive completely into hair dye. try the loreal color pulse in lively auburn. i tried it for a wedding, and i loved it. the best part is that if your don't like it, it washes out within about seven washes. if your do, take a picture of yourself, and bring it into a salon, or the drug store. (all depends on your budget, and what you're willing to spend)



it will look like thiswhen your looking for it:



http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a...

No comments:

Post a Comment