Sunday, July 26, 2009

I tried to remove hair from my legs, but they grow back thicker, I shaved, used cream閳ヮ洏ead details?

I have black hair which really shows, people even advice me 2 remove the hair, how embarrassing.



I can閳ユ獩 wax or thread 4 some reasons, THE ONLY OPTIONS I HAVE are to either shave or use hair removal cream, and I tried both, they made my hair grow back thicker, what to do now? Shaving is better or using cream (I tried Veet, even Nair, all gave same result)



Also give me the method for shaving.



I know they only look thicker, they don閳ユ獩 grow thicker, but same point right?



THANKS A LOT!



I tried to remove hair from my legs, but they grow back thicker, I shaved, used cream閳ヮ洏ead details?

You have one other option--laser hair removal. Your question indicates that the hair is black--perfect for laser if your skin is not also too dark.



Laser practitioners can't promise complete removal, but the reduction that you would get would likely allow you to get by with minimal shaving to clean up, and show much less hair in between shaves.



Good luck.



I tried to remove hair from my legs, but they grow back thicker, I shaved, used cream閳ヮ洏ead details?

What you described is normal. Not sure what you expect to happen but this is the way it is for a female. You have to shave every day or every other day. This is just part of the routine of being a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment