Sunday, July 26, 2009

What color should i dye my hair? pic included?

hi, i am wanting to dye my hair but im not sure what color would look best. i have fair skin, blue-green-gray eyes and darker eyebrows. sorry the pic is not the best, but it shows my hair color now pretty well. i was thinking maybe a darker brown with some red tones, but i dont know. what do you think?? thanks for the suggestions!



here is the link to the picture: http://a314.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



What color should i dye my hair? pic included?

dark cocholate brown... like your avatar... why is that? your hair is blond hun!



What color should i dye my hair? pic included?

y is ur hair in ur yahoo pic brown....wen ur real hair is blonde...? feels like sumbody likes to pretend...alot?



What color should i dye my hair? pic included?

I think that you should dye it black, it would take a few years off of your face. :-)



What color should i dye my hair? pic included?

A shade of auburn would look delightful on you.



What color should i dye my hair? pic included?

Brown almost black would be nice, I think.



What color should i dye my hair? pic included?

Dark brown!!

No comments:

Post a Comment