Thursday, July 23, 2009

How to grow facial hair? any hints?

wanna groa a beard.or goatee,but not showing any hair



moustache no problem,any hints? proven hints?



How to grow facial hair? any hints?

Vitamin C (or was it D, or B) help to contribute to hair growth.



Anyway, with age comes more facial hair. I used to get patches of facial hair on my cheek when I was 15-16, and it would be slow too. As I hit 17, I started to get a fuller beard.



Maybe you weren't meant to have facial hair, some areas don't grow for certain people.



How to grow facial hair? any hints?

Don't shave.



How to grow facial hair? any hints?

I heard if you eat fruits your hair will become stronger and will grow faster



How to grow facial hair? any hints?

START shaving and then stop after a few weeks. it grows quicker and thicker then.



How to grow facial hair? any hints?

shave every day %26amp; you will see the growth will double also where you dont have hair shave it out there also u will see corse hair.i used to shave my hands but the growth became double and faster with more thick hai nopw i am in a mess for guys that is fine but for girls it gross



How to grow facial hair? any hints?

You may visit Dr. Frank Manzanares for your quest of growing facial hair. Visit his site at http://www.manzanareshairrestoration.com... He'll surely help you out, Bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment