Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hi, Please could you give me some advice about what style I can do my hair for my upcoming prom? Tha

Kinda like 'whats hot and whats not' if you get me?



*I have heavily layered hair-like very choppy layers.



*The shortest layer is to my chin and my longest hair goes to



my armpit.



* Its not thick nor thin, its inbetweeny.



* Most styles i try dont hold like curls they drop immediatley



even with products to hold it in :( I like curls.



*It probably has no relevance but im a blond.



*Oh and I would like an updo and i'm wearing a tiara.



Any links (pics to show my hair stylist) and ideas will be greatly appriciated.



Oh and heres my dress, just thought you might like to see it :)



http://www.hudsonfashion.com/product_inf...



Thank you all!



Hi, Please could you give me some advice about what style I can do my hair for my upcoming prom? Thanks! ^_^?

Hot dress!



If there's one thing I've learned about prom hairstyles, it's to stick to the classics. Believe me, you'd really not want to cringe while looking at yourself in your photos ten years from now.



Since your dress is a bustier-type, an updo would be great for showing off your neck and shoulders. Maybe you could try this out, and wear a great choker to match:



http://mud.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/23976618...



Or this one, if you'd like a little more texture:



http://mud.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/23925032...



Whichever you pick, the most important thing is that you feel beautiful and confident. Enjoy prom!

No comments:

Post a Comment